NBA

Moderátor: dehogyis

Re: NBA

HozzászólásSzerző: ylq » 2017. szept. 14. 3:52

healthy, happy, and even pandora maintained a person's ray-ban sunglasses life. I salvatore ferragamo was deeply adidas zx shocked, adidas it made nike jordan me understand ray ban as air max 95 a nike roshe run doctor, oakley sunglasses outlet professionalism longchamp is michael kors outlet online essential. Dedication air max is ferragamo shoes to be coach outlet loyal to their nfl browns jerseys duties, cheap ray ban love mcm handbags their tory burch sale jobs; nfl rams jerseys is to hollister co the versace patient oakley as oakley the michael kors outlet online center, vibram five fingers for the chi flat iron patient to nfl colts jerseys lift burberry handbags the bulls jersey pain; is air max to work michael kors purses for cheap ray ban excellence, the patient nba jersey is stone island jackets extremely responsible; nike store is to iphone 5s cases care for dsquared2 shoes patients, willing to swarovski sacrifice. tommy hilfiger outlet Do you new balance store really juicy couture handbags feel swarovski crystal what new balance is the responsibility lakers jersey of nfl bengals jerseys the sacramento kings jerseys white ray ban wayfarer angel, whether ray ban pas cher you can feel ray ban outlet the smoke cle Jerseys of the nike battlefield michael kors is fred perry polos how the free running tragic, wholesale handbags you prada shoes can feel ralph lauren uk the success of rolex watches what is giuseppe zanotti sneakers pleased? coach factory outlet We swarovski jewelry want omega watches to the north face carry nhl jerseys forward nfl packers jerseys the nfl bills jerseys older generation of medical timberland pas cher ethics, master advanced Medical technology, cheap true religion bearing minnesota timberwolves jerseys the omega watches past, nuggets jersey the coach shop factory future, north face canada the success, north face backpacks further. northface Want jimmy choo people to hollister clothing think, jimmy choo outlet the urgent needs hermes belt of the nfl chiefs jerseys people, nike running shoes need oakley holbrook the people's needs, north face professional love, win nike the nike factory outlet trust of coach factory outlet online the veneta people, oakley outlet in hogan sito ufficiale the competition air max thea to survive, ralph lauren uk in portland trail blazers jerseys the ralph lauren factory store competition and oakley standard issue development, in louboutin shoes the development pandora charms of rolex replica good michael kors handbags medical louboutin shoes ethics. nike soccer shoes Noble mcm bags virtue jordan retro 11 is burberry to marc jacobs handbags develop, a ferragamo shoes outlet good atmosphere is the omega watches formation nfl bears jerseys of bcbg max the polo ralph lauren outlet Ming replica watches non-square tommy hilfiger online shop can be plastic virtue, oakley sunglasses that honor under armour outlet and tommy hilfiger outlet stores honor can toronto raptors jerseys only coach outlet create tommy hilfiger a harmony - harmony. ray ban outlet I am easton bats willing to ray ban sunglasses outlet sing! I want to praise! michaelkors.com Doctor air max shoes - ray ban black friday how armani watches divine doudoune north face occupation! spurs jerseys In this calvin klein outlet ordinary long champ post, nfl jerseys I am timberland boots determined beats headphones to a new gesture, prada handbags create supra shoes outlet new performance, ferragamo show new montblanc style, nike air max let thomas sabo the youth in the shadowless glow of nfl jets jerseys gorgeous glory I am coach black friday not a scholar, can nfl saints jerseys not oakley store use my beautiful hermes birkin poems to michael kors bags praise my career; tommy hilfiger online I am not a mizuno scholar, nike air max can skechers mens shoes not swarovski crystal use mcm backpack outlet deep thinking rolex watch to ray-ban sunglasses think mens hoodies about huaraches my hugo boss value; I north face outlet am not a phoenix suns jerseys singer, ralph lauren outlet online can burberry outlet not ed hardy use the sounds 76ers jerseys of hogan singing huarache singing my post. However, beats by dre headphones I am a life-saving doctor, adidas online shop I want to thank my air max pas cher career, supra shoes it hollister is so burberry outlet online that timberland shoes I know giuseppe zanotti how reebok to woolrich clearance equal, vans kind and jerseys from china sincere treatment of every ralph lauren life! nike air I hollister online shop want to thank ralph lauren outlet online my career, it hollister co makes nhl jerseys me know hollister clothing store the horloges value marc jacobs handbags of dedication kate spade handbags and Fun! michael kors outlet Not bottega to true religion outlet small and oakley sunglasses cheap not for adidas online shop the huarache trickling ralph lauren pool ray ban into the nike roshe run ocean of converse sneakers love, miami heat jersey together into the best ray ban pas cher living adidas shoes area mlb jerseys of indiana pacers jerseys ??the new balance grand rolex watches blueprint, hollister kids together pandora charms into air max a pumas healthy michael kors and longchamp outlet harmonious michael kors society."Two learn ray bans one nfl falcons jerseys to barbour outlet store do" fendi shoes learning hornets jersey and coach factory outlet online education, ralph lauren refers nike outlet to barbour jackets outlet the ralph lauren polo "party ray ban uk discipline and nfl buccaneers jerseys discipline, learn ferragamo series celtics jerseys of rockets jerseys speech, asics do qualified fitflop shoes party long champ members" nfl titans jerseys learning coach outlet usa and mcm backpack education. asics gel The adidas.nl following cheap oakley sunglasses is birkenstock deutschland a oakley vault two learning levis outlet to red bottom shoes learn 1200 longchamp words celine outlet essay, I michael kors outlet hope you lacoste outlet like. new york knicks jersey "Two pandora jewelry learn one cheap barbour jackets to cheap coach purses do" milwaukee bucks jerseys learning plein shoes and http://www.laurenralphs-outlet.co.uk/ education, nike factory refers to adidas the "party discipline jordans and discipline, learn soccer shoes outlet series oakley sunglasses of purses and handbags speech, dre headphones do qualified hilfiger outlet party air jordan members" michael kors learning rayban and education. nike free trainer 5.0 In February kate spade handbags 2016, burberry handbags the juicy couture clothings General salomon Office of nfl jerseys the nfl chargers jerseys CPC jordan retro Central Committee issued nfl steelers jerseys the polo ralph "on all uhren shop members of the party" to flat iron carry out the party discipline, learn a skechers canada series of louboutin shoes speeches, new balance shoes to do qualified dsquared2 sale party members "learning converse outlet education program", polo ralph and issued eyeglasses frames a basketball shoes notice requiring the nfl raiders jerseys regional nike outlet departments oakley black friday to seriously implement. It is michael kors uhren an babyliss flat iron important adidas clothings practice soccer jerseys to polo ralph lauren promote cheap oakley the coach factory online education of instyler the nike shoes party nike uk from the fidget spinner "key minority" nfl eagles jerseys to new balance the broad masses louboutin shoes of michael kors handbags party members, from michael kors outlet online sale the birkenstock centralized education nike air max to nfl panthers jerseys the nike roshe run regular hogan shoes education. fred perry To further study longchamp handbags and oakley pas cher implement nfl jaguars jerseys the golden state warriors spirit barbour mens jackets of the mavericks jerseys important north face jackets speech dansko shoes outlet of General true religion jeans outlet Secretary Xi nfl vikings jerseys Jinping, to coach bags outlet promote air jordan shoes the burberry handbags comprehensive coach outlet online and strict michael kors bags extension shoes outlet of the coach factory outlet party to prada outlet the air max 2007 grassroots louboutin level, thunder jerseys to consolidate cheap oakley sunglasses and burberry outlet online expand michael kors outlet the party's nike roshe run mass boutique clothing line atl jerseys education practice nike roche and nfl cowboys jerseys the coach factory outlet "three memphis grizzlies jerseys strict three real" special education michael kors achievements, givenchy to nike air max 90 further resolve nike id the detroit pistons jersey party air max members in lebron james shoes the clippers jerseys ideological, Style, discipline nike mercurial and other ecco mens shoes aspects converse of philipp plein clothes the existing christian louboutin problems, oakley to burberry outlet maintain longchamp black friday the hermes tracksuits development oakley of the tn requin pas cher party's valentino shoes advanced swarovski canada nature and purity, polo ralph lauren outlet the party Central Committee kate spade bags decided nfl redskins jerseys in ralph lauren outlet 2016 prada in nba jersey all tory burch party members to carry pandora jewellery australia out swarovski online shop the "party discipline, discipline coach outlet store series, oakley sunglasses cheap to nfl broncos jerseys do easton bats qualified nike free party michael kors outlet online sale members" tommy hilfiger canada learning education pandora bracelet (hereinafter prada sunglasses referred to as nfl azcardinals jerseys "Two learning thomas sabo one baseball jerseys to do" learning iphone 4s cases education). hermes birkin bag 1. converse Party party oakley outlet online rules and orlando magic jerseys regulations utah jazz jerseys clear air force the longchamp basic michael kors bags standards, ray ban prezzi establish the north face code of conduct, michael kors one nfl giants jerseys by one burberry outlet online read through cheap jordans the burberry party brooklyn nets chapter, washington wizards jerseys a comprehensive understanding of the bcbg max azria party's true religion jeans outlet program, nike free firmly in skechers shoes outlet the air jordan retro oath coach factory of birkenstock taschen deutschland the coach bags friday party, michael kors purses bearing nfl texans jerseys in christian louboutin mind the mlb jerseys party's purpose, bearing burberry sale in air max 90 mind puma online shop the mbt shoes obligations and rights of nfl dolphins jerseys party wholesale handbags members chrome hearts clothings to montre femme guide party omega members burberry outlet online respect party, the north face outlet Maintain the barbour party nfl lions jerseys constitution, firm designer handbags ideals polo ralph lauren outlet online and beliefs, absolute loyalty polo ralph lauren to michael kors outlet online sale the true religion party. timberland outlet We will study true religion jeans women the nfl 49ers jerseys history of roshe the party, study burberry handbags the ancestors polo outlet online of the nfl seahawks jerseys revolution and beats by dr dre the advanced models, nike from ray ban Zhou air yeezy Yongkang, mcm bags Bo Xilai, nba jersey Xu nfl patriots jerseys Caihou, vans shoes Guo michael kors outlet online Boxiong, and so nike shoes on, and new orleans pelicans jerseys so on. michael kors handbags The vans case ralph lauren outlet to nike shoes learn the nfl ravens jerseys lessons, ray ban sunglasses

cheap eyeglasses
ylq
Újonc

HozzászólásSzerző: EricCantona » 2016. okt. 30. 8:38

Három win-el kezdtünk! :D A Warriors után a Kings és a Pelicans sem jelentett gondot. Leonard és Aldridge viszik a csapatot és legutóbb végre Gasol is összeszedte magát. Még Parker klasszisa hiányzik, de az ráér a play-off-ra is előjönni.
Jó lesz ez, Duncan nélkül is!
Kép Kép
EricCantona
Tapasztalt róka

HozzászólásSzerző: EricCantona » 2016. okt. 26. 10:14

Nem gondoltam volna, hogy Oakland-ben, most már Duncan nélkül, így lelépjük a GSW-t :shock:
Oké, hogy még csak az első meccs, de ez igen! :D Így kell, ezt vártam Popovich-tól. És Parker ill. Gasol, még csak nem is játszott igazán jól! Remélem remek idényünk lesz, a végén egy nagy döntővel.
Kép Kép
EricCantona
Tapasztalt róka

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. aug. 6. 18:27

A Cavs leigazolta James Jones-t és Mike Miller-t is. :D Lassan az egész Miami Heat Cleveland-be igazol.
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. júl. 27. 23:01

Na, LeBron James újra Cleveland-ben... :D
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. jún. 24. 15:23

Lehet, hogy a Rockets megveszi LeBron James-t...
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. jún. 18. 19:52

Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: matyinter » 2014. jún. 18. 11:57

Végre a jó helyen van a győzelem.
"The most difficult opponent to play against was Javier Zanetti. I faced Zanetti for the first time in the Champions League quarter-finals in 1999, he was the right-back and I was on the left.
He impressed with his qualities, his speed, power, intelligence and expertise.
I played against him twice more and he was my most difficult opponent, a complete player."
-Ryan Giggs
Kép
matyinter
Tapasztalt róka

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. jún. 18. 9:00

Kawhi Leonard lett az MVP! Szerintem megérdemelte.

Kép
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. jún. 18. 8:55

Én is örülök, hogy végre nem a Heat lett a bajnok. Sima győzelem volt ez. :)
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: Toldo_1 » 2014. jún. 17. 19:54

KevinDurant35 írta:ÉÉÉS: A SPURS A BAJNOK!!! :D

Hál' isten :)
Nagyon simán húzták be a döntőt,kicsit szétesett ez a Heat,kíváncsi leszek mi lesz ott,talán megy oda Melo?
Toldo_1
Király

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. jún. 17. 18:09

ÉÉÉS: A SPURS A BAJNOK!!! :D
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. jún. 1. 13:56

Úgy bizony, jó lenne végre a Spurs-nek győznie.
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: matyinter » 2014. jún. 1. 12:11

Spurs pályaelőnnyel, jó lenne behúzni.
"The most difficult opponent to play against was Javier Zanetti. I faced Zanetti for the first time in the Champions League quarter-finals in 1999, he was the right-back and I was on the left.
He impressed with his qualities, his speed, power, intelligence and expertise.
I played against him twice more and he was my most difficult opponent, a complete player."
-Ryan Giggs
Kép
matyinter
Tapasztalt róka

HozzászólásSzerző: Toldo_1 » 2014. jún. 1. 10:41

KevinDurant35 írta:Szerintem itt megint Spurs - Heat finálé lesz.

Bejött, a Pacers ilyen hullámzó teljesítménnyel nem is lesz soha komoly tényező. Az Okc meg egyszerűen kevés volt.
Innentől hajrá Spurs, kemény kis döntő lesz ez.
Toldo_1
Király

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. máj. 26. 20:44

Szerintem itt megint Spurs - Heat finálé lesz.
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: Toldo_1 » 2014. máj. 26. 16:32

Ibakaval a fedélzeten be is húzta az Okc. Kíváncsi leszek így hány meccs lesz a párharc,de még így is biztosra veszem hogy a Spurs megy tovább.
Toldo_1
Király

HozzászólásSzerző: Toldo_1 » 2014. máj. 25. 14:07

KevinDurant35 írta:
Hát igen, Ibaka úgy kell a Thunder-nek, mint egy falat kenyér. De azért ott van Durant meg Westbrook.

Ez oké, de a palánk alatti védekezésben Ibaka a főszereplő, az első meccsen 66 a második 54 pontot dobott a Spurs csak a festékből,ami brutál. Nagyon hiányzott onnan Ibaka. Kíváncsi leszek mi lesz most, bár szerintem így is behúzza a Spurs.

A másik témához: Szerintem most bárki ellen a Spurs az esélyes, a Miami-t nem érzem most annyira jónak a Spurs pedig erősödött tavaly óta. Ha most fogadnom kéne,rájuk tennék. De majd meglátjuk.
Toldo_1
Király

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. máj. 25. 12:38

Toldo_1 írta:Nagyon kellene az Okc-nek Ibaka, mert amúgy lesimázza ezt a Spurs. Ahhoz képest hogy elvileg még a döntőben sem játszhatott volna ha eljut a Thunder,ahhoz képes gyorsan összekapták.

Remélem éjszaka nem hiába kelek fel, Heat verést akarok látni.

Hát igen, Ibaka úgy kell a Thunder-nek, mint egy falat kenyér. De azért ott van Durant meg Westbrook.
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

HozzászólásSzerző: KevinDurant35 » 2014. máj. 25. 12:36

Szerintem is.
Ha Spurs-Pacers döntő lesz, akkor lenne esélye a győzelemre a Spurs-nek.
Hajrá ASE!!!
KevinDurant35
Látogató

Következő

Vissza: Kosárlabda